I'm back! Latest Deals...

So I took a break from posting over the holidays but now I'm back! I did get some great deals throughout Christmas but there's no point in posting them now since you can't go grab them. But these deals you can! Hurry! (sorry no pics for these)

CVS:

****Use $5 off of $30 purchase for taking Medicare Quiz HERE

***Use any ECB from last week that you need, I had $5

Coke 2 Liters Buy 3 Get 1 Diet Coke 2L FREE 3/$3 (makes 4/$3)

Pantene Shampoo & Conditioner 2/$7 - $2 Coupons (2 $1 off from Vocalpoint Mailer) = 2/$5 + GET BACK $2 ECB (makes 2/$3)

Bayer Contour Meter $14.99 - $14.99 Coupon from 10/25 RP = FREE + GET BACK $5 ECB ($5 MONEY MAKER!!!)

Colgate Advanced $2.99 - $1.50 printable (out so use $1 off instead HERE) = $1.49 + GET BACK $2 ECB ($0.50 MONEY MAKER or FREE depending on coupon used)

Neutrogena Body Scrub Clearance $3.65 - $2 coupon from All You, Dec 09 = $1.65

I paid $2.58 - $0.85 left on a gift card = $1.73 OOP & got $9 in ECB

*The Pantene, Coke, & Neutrogena aren't free but I was trying to make my purchase $30 to get the additional $5 off while still bringing my total down. If you find other better deals or things you need, get them instead.*

Another CVS trip

Most stores are out of these so I've been searching!

Neutrogena Lip Health $2.89 (will ring up this price even if states otherwise due to a clip-free coupon offered by CVS) - $3.00 (coupon is gone now :( sorry!) = FREE + $0.11 overage if allowed!

I got 2 and paid $0.13 in tax only!

Rite Aid

Use $5 off of $20 coupon HERE

Oral B Cross Action Power Toothbrush $5 - $3 cpn from 12/27 PG = $2 + GET $2 from rebate (makes FREE!)

Soyjoy bars 5/$3 - BOGO cpn from 11/1 SS (or even better, use $1/5 HERE) = 5/$2.40 (5/$2 if you use $1 cpn) + GET $3 from rebate (MONEY MAKER! $0.60-$1.00)

No Nonsense socks $4.99 BOGO (I LOVE these & Santa didn't bring them so I splurged!) = 2/$4.99

Benevia 4pack $8.99 BOGO - $10 cpns (Use 2 $5/1 HERE) = FREE or $1.01 in overage depending on your store (mine adjusted the cpn deduction)

I paid $4.69 for everything (basically paid for 1 package of my fav socks) - $4.69 left on a giftcard = $0 OOP! & will get $5 back in rebates!

Food Lion

This is from a deal I did a while back. I texted Food Lion and recieved coupons for 3 free products, so tonight I got:

7up 2 Liter FREE
Nestle Morsels FREE
Folgers Gourmet Coffee FREE

Gotta love it :) :) :)

I promise I'll be back to posted regularly from here on out... Samantha :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers