Publix 12/16


I was passing by Publix on Woodruff Rd so I decided to run in and grab some things my Publix was out of. BEWARE OF WOODRUFF RD PUBLIX!!! I either got a strick cashier or this store has different policies. She sat there and read EVERY single coupon making sure I was using the right one and appropriate amount. She denied some of my coupons and adjusted the coupon price to make sure no overage was given! I'll stick to other Publix now! Anyhow, I did alright but could have did much better at my Publix.
Price before savings & coupons: $43.35
Coupons & savings: $36.72
Price paid out of pocket: $6.73
IF I WOULD HAVE WENT TO MY PUBLIX (FAIRVIEW RD):
Price before savings & coupons: $43.35
Coupons & savings: $41.18
Price paid out of pocket: $2.17
2 Benevia Juice $8.49
  • $5/1 from 11/14 SS *there was a printable but it seems to have disappeared :(
  • $3/1 from Publix GA/HB *makes $0.49*

Muir Glen Tomato Sauce $0.89

  • $1/1 HERE *this made mine FREE but other stores (Fairview Rd) will give you overage of $0.11 on each one*

Contac Cold & Flu $6.39

  • $10/3 from 10/11 RP
  • $2/1 from Publix GA/HB (use 3) *makes $1.06 each*

*I'm considering returning these as it was $3.17 of my total and I don't really need them. When I did my math it was supposed to cost me less than $1 for all. They must have been on sale last week. :(*

Sudafed Triple Action $6.99

  • $5/1 (was a printable, can't find now)
  • $2/1 Publix GA/HB *FREE*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers